Shipping & Delivery
1. When you make a purchase with us, your order will be processed within 1-2 business days. We do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays or on national holidays. All orders placed on those days will be processed on the next business day.
2. All orders are shipped by FedEx Ground or USPS Priority Mail. Shipping charges are based on weight. Some items that are heavy or oversized may have an additional shipping cost. Please Note: in order to minimize shipping costs and to prevent damaged product, we may roll posters and bulletin boards when we ship them.
**We ship domestic only. We do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or Puerto Rico.
3. You will be contacted by email if your order contains an item not currently available. Due to availability issues with our vendors, we can only provide an estimate as to when item(s) will be available. Payments for backordered items are made up front as part of the original order. This helps to keep shipping costs down, as it would be more expensive to charge for two separate shipments.
1. All orders that require a Freight truck will be charged the current truck rate at the time of shipment. Please allow 7-10 business days for truck delivery. Please Note: orders designated for truck delivery cannot be delivered to PO Boxes.
2. A staff member must be present at time of delivery and a signature will be required.
3. Your box or boxes may be a little worn or dirty when delivery arrives. Make sure you count the number of boxes in ensure full shipment was delivered. If the box or boxes look damaged, it doesn’t mean the product is damaged. We suggest you open the box(es) and see if the contents inside are damaged. If so, simply make a note on the packing slip and notify the driver.
4. All claims for damaged products will be replaced IF the customer notes the damage on the freight bill before signing. Please Note: A freight carrier’s liability is limited to claims that are reported within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Therefore, you MUST contact us within 7 days of receipt of merchandise at (915) 304-0052 so we may assist you.
Returns & Damages
We hope that you love the items you order from us! However, if you are not satisfied we will be happy to issue a refund or store credit under the following guidelines:
1. All returned items must be in resellable condition (packaging intact and unopened, items unused and look like new). Returned items that are used or damaged will not be accepted.
2. BELL 2 BELL reserves the right to examine and refuse damaged returned merchandise.
3. Items in resellable condition can be shipped back or returned in person to BELL 2 BELL within 30 days of purchase for a refund or store credit.
5. The shipping cost of any returns remains the responsibility of the customer unless the merchandise is being returned because the order was incorrectly filled by us or the merchandise is defective.
6. Shipping fees and credit card processing fees will not be refunded.
7. Make sure you count the number of boxes to ensure full shipment was delivered. Inspect the box(es) for any shipping damage. If so, open the box(es) and inspect the item(s). All claims for damaged products will be replaced IF the customer notes the damage on the packing slip before signing. Please Note: A shipping carrier’s liability is limited to claims that are reported within 7 days of receipt of shipment. Therefore, you MUST contact us within 7 days of receipt of merchandise at (915) 304-0052 so we may assist you.
To make a return shipped to BELL 2 BELL:
1. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave a message explaining the reason for return. All return requests must be made in writing (the refund process must be started within 30 days of purchase).
2. Send returned item with receipt (proof of purchase) within 30 days of purchase to: BELL 2 BELL, 1201 Airway Blvd., Ste. B-4, El Paso, TX 79925. Shipped returns will not be accepted without a receipt (proof of purchase).
3. Once we have processed the returned merchandise, we will contact you to issue a refund, store credit or online coupon code for the value of the merchandise. Please Note: refunds will incur a 10% restocking fee and all online coupon codes expire within 180 days (6 months) of the date of issue.
To make a return directly to our BELL 2 BELL location:
1. Items in resellable condition must be returned within 30 days of purchase.
2. All returns must accompany a receipt (proof of purchase). Returns with NO receipt will be charged a 15% fee.
3. All returns in resellable condition will be eligible for exchange or store credit ONLY. Refunds will not be issued at our store location.